PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday 20 January 2011

Welcome

Hello, and WELCOME to Tia's puppy blog. 


I (Tia's Mummy) have set this blog up for three reasons; 1. To give other first time expectant grandparents information on what to expect during your dogs pregnancy, 2. To give the new owners of Tia's beautiful puppies up to date photos progress reports and even videos of their babies and 3. Just because I thought it would be fun to share photos, stories etc about this beautiful breed. 


So please feel free to ask as many stupid questions about our experience as you like, make comments and generally enjoy spending time looking at these pages.


Hope to see you back soon!


Laura (Tia's Mummy)


**please note that I am in no way a professional of any kind and that all comments on here are simply my opinion or from experience. I have no veterinary knowledge and accept no responsibility for any actions you may take as a result of my blog.**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much My Jazz is due tonight not sure if its happening but was looking for info and came across your site soo helpful Thanks

    ReplyDelete